- How often should I get my home inspected for termites in Knoxville?
- How can I prevent termites naturally?
- How do you prevent termites when building a new home in Knoxville?
- What are the costs of termite prevention in Knoxville?
- Lawn & garden termite prevention
- How do you prevent termites from spreading in Knoxville?
The key to keeping termites away is to invest in termite inspections once a year from a professional. Between inspections, always keep your eyes peeled for the signs of termites.
To prevent termites on your own, popular methods include orange oil, cardboard traps, and diatomaceous earth. These all-natural or DIY methods will not hold up against an active infestation.
Builders are able to use termite-resistant materials, avoid having wood in contact with soil, and directly treat the lumber used to build the home to prevent termites. Learn more about termite prevention in new buildings.
Termite prevention is a smart investment and varies in cost depending on the service. Investing in termite prevention is always less than the costs associated with a termite infestation.
Termites aren’t just after your home—they can infest items in your backyard as well. To keep them away, avoid excess moisture, piles of wood, and inspect your patio or deck on a regular basis.
As soon as you discover termites, it’s essential to contact a professional pest control company right away. To prevent termites, fix moisture problems and avoid rotting wood problems.
Termite Prevention in Knoxville TN
Serving East Tennessee since 1971