No one is under more pressure than a hospital to be pest-free. Hospitals must abide by strict regulations and pass inspections to maintain a clean and safe environment. Unfortunately, hospital buildings are prime targets for pest infestations. When it comes to hospital pest control, it’s important to work with a professional exterminator with experience keeping hospitals safe.
Russell’s Pest Control is proud to provide hospitals in Knoxville with full-service integrated pest management in healthcare industries.
The Importance of Pest Control in Hospitals
Hospitals are susceptible to pest infestations of all kinds. In addition to the destruction they can leave behind, pests are known to transmit a host of dangerous bacteria and pathogens that cause disease. For this reason alone, it’s crucial to invest in hospital pest control services. While rare, some of the diseases spread by pests include:
- Bubonic plague
Need a Hospital Pest Control Estimate?
Leave your information below and we'll call you back.
Our Pest Control Methods in Hospitals
It’s important to work with a pest control company that can protect your hospital from pest problems year-round. Our pest control methods in hospitals include the following:
- A thorough property inspection of the hospital and surrounding grounds
- Identification of pest pressures and the conditions that may be attracting them
- Development of a hospital pest control plan that suits your needs and adheres to your building’s regulations
- Proper sealing of entry points or exclusion efforts to control sources of the infestation
- Ongoing visits from a team committed to surpassing your expectations to keep your building pest-free
Hospitals Pest Control You Can Trust
Keeping hospitals safe from pests keeps patients and employees safe from pests. At Russell’s Pest Control, we understand the consequences of a pest problem in a hospital can cause, which is why we provide comprehensive integrated pest management in healthcare facilities. For more information on our hospital pest control services in Knoxville, call us today!Back to Commercial Pest Control
Hospital Pest Control in Knoxville TN
Serving East Tennessee since 1971