Serving Knoxville | Lenoir City | Chattanooga | Loudon
If you run a food processing facility, you know how important it is to meet strict regulations in keeping your facility clean and safe. Any commercial building must pass inspections in order to stay in business. Needless to say, a pest infestation can mean an immediate failed inspection. This can lead to a shut-down, halt operations, cause food recalls, affect employees, and cost the facility owner thousands of dollars.
For these reasons, it’s essential to work with a professional exterminator to prevent pests year-round. Russell’s Pest Control is proud to provide pest control solutions for food processing facilities.
Pest problems in food processing facilities
Food processing facilities deal with a number of pests, including rodents, cockroaches, flies, ants, and pantry pests. Storage pest control is necessary to protect your building and employees from the dangers of an infestation. Some of the threats of an infestation in a food processing facility include:
- Some pests can spread food-borne illnesses or diseases.
- Severe damage can be inflicted upon buildings, wiring, fixtures, and machinery.
- Food contaminated by pests inside a facility can be transported out during delivery before the problem is realized.
- Infestations can leave behind damage or messes that are costly to clean up.
Need a Food Processing Facility Pest Control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Food processing pest control plan
To keep your facility pest-free, it’s important to work with a pest control company that can protect you from pest problems year-round. When you work with Russell’s Pest Control for food processing facility pest control, we will implement the following:
- A thorough property inspection of the food processing plant and surrounding grounds
- Identification of pest pressures and the conditions that may be attracting them
- Development of a food processing pest control plan that suits your needs and adheres to your building’s regulations
- Proper sealing of entry points or exclusion efforts to control sources of the infestation
- Ongoing visits from a team committed to surpassing your expectations to keep your building pest-free
Reliable food processing facility pest control
At Russell’s Pest Control, we know how important a pest-free environment is for your daily food processing operations. To keep your facility up and running all year long, we provide regular inspections and treatments to prevent pest infestations before they begin. For more information on our industry-leading pest control services, give us a call today!Back to Commercial Pest Control
Food Processing Facility Pest Control in Knoxville TN
Serving East Tennessee since 1971