Knoxville’s Pest Control Experts
Here in Tennessee, pest problems are a constant problem for residential and commercial properties. Pest infestations aren’t just a nuisance—they can be dangerous and destructive, too. That’s where we come in. To keep you, your family, and your employees safe from pests
year-round, look no further than your local experts at Russell’s Pest Control.
For more than 45 years, we have been committed to providing our customers with pest-free living. Whether you want to keep ants out of your kitchen or need bed bug removal for your hotel, our exterminators are licensed and ready to help. You can trust our team will provide you with reliable, long-term pest control solutions for your Knoxville home or business, keeping you pest-free all year long.
No homeowner wants to deal with a pest infestation. Unfortunately, pest problems are a fact of life in Tennessee year-round. When it comes to the safety of your home and family, it’s important to work with a professional pest expert to prevent infestations before they start!
Our residential pest control specialists will work with you to design a custom home pest management plan suited to your unique needs. With regular inspections and effective treatments, our goal is to provide you with pest-free living all year long.
Why Choose Russell’s Pest Control?
At Russell’s Pest Control, we know your reputation matters. We also understand how sightings of roaches, flies, and other pests might damage the brand your company has worked hard to build—not to mention the health and safety risks these pests may introduce.
Our commercial pest management services focus on pest prevention, which works to avoid infestations from ever starting in schools, restaurants, hotels, and more. Partner with Russell’s for year-round services to protect people, property, and of course, your brand.
Need a Pest Control Estimate?
Leave your information below and we'll call you back.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pest Control
- Using EPA-approved products
- Taking an eco-friendly approach
- Focusing on pest prevention and IPM practices
- DIY pest control is ineffective and dangerous. Store-bought products can be filled with chemicals. When applied without a professional’s guidance, this can be dangerous for you and your employees. In addition, home remedies are rarely strong enough to control a serious pest problem.
- Professional pest control companies focus on prevention. This means inspecting your property to pinpoint things that could leave you vulnerable to infestations. Exclusion efforts can work to keep pests out in the first place. At Russell’s, we focus on prevention, not reaction.
- Especially for businesses, it’s always best to leave it to the experts. Trying to deal with pests on your own is a gamble and could cause you to fail inspections—not to mention put your employees and customers at risk.
REFER A FRIEND
AND SAVE $25
OFF YOUR NEXT REGULAR SERVICE VISIT
What our clients are saying
Every employee that has ever come to treat my house has been on time and friendly. They have always answered my questions and followed up by phone with answers they needed to research. All this for a reasonable price and a “customer first” attitude. I heartily recommend Russell’s!!
– Lisa C., Knoxville, TN
Knoxville’s Pest Control Experts in Knoxville TN
Serving East Tennessee since 1971