During the warmer years of the month, Knoxville is known to be humid. In addition to simply making you feel uncomfortable, a humid environment inside your home can lead to structural damage. Moisture problems in general can be your property’s worst enemy. Not only does humidity attract pests, but it also creates unhealthy air. If you’ve noticed your home’s atmosphere feels damp—or if you’ve noticed mold and mildew buildup—a new dehumidifier may be your solution. The team at Russell’s is proud to offer whole house dehumidifier installation to provide you with clean, moisture-controlled air all year long.
Do I Need a Whole Home Dehumidifier?
There are many reasons why a dehumidifier may be needed in your property. Whole house dehumidifiers typically last 10 years, meaning it may need replacing. If you’ve noticed any of the below circumstances, it may be time for a new dehumidifier installation:
- Noticing mold or mildew problems inside. Instances of mold often start near windows and in bathrooms. Smelling mildew or a musty scent is a sign of humidity.
- Suffering from endless colds of the flu. Excess moisture or mold can contribute to excess upper respiratory infections.
- Feeling softened or dampened wood. In extreme cases, wood floors or walls may start to feel damp from potential rot.
- Experiencing unhealthy air conditions. If the air in your home feels constantly damp, clammy, and muggy, it can be uncomfortable to breathe.
- Having to constantly adjust your thermostat. Humidity problems in your home can make your home feel hotter in the summer and colder in the winter.
Need a Whole House Dehumidifier Installation Estimate?
Leave your information below and we'll call you back.
Benefits of a Dehumidifier
At Russell’s, our goal is to provide our customers with healthy and safe conditions in their home. Our whole house dehumidifier installation will ensure you live comfortably in your own home. Some of the many benefits of a dehumidifier installation include:
- Less risk of mold/mildew
- Better health for your family
- Increased in-home comfort
- Better air quality
- Smaller energy bill
- Less desk of wood rot
- Prevention of pest problems
Dehumidifier Installation in Knoxville
A dehumidifier is designed to make the atmosphere inside your home healthier. It also protects your property from pests and potential structural damage. If you are interested in our whole house dehumidifier installation services, our licensed installers are standing by to answer any questions you have–contact us today!Back to Residential Pest Control
Whole House Dehumidifier Installation in Knoxville TN
Serving East Tennessee since 1971