Without a doubt, termites are the most destructive pest in the nation. Although they don’t bite or spread disease like some pests, they can inflict severe structural damage on your home or business if not controlled in time. Because their infestations carry on for long periods of time before being caught, it’s extremely important to work with a termite exterminator for annual inspections. Russell’s Pest Control is proud to use the industry’s best termite removal products to keep your property safe year-round.
Our Termite Removal Process
When it comes to termites, you need to use the most aggressive, effective termite control treatments. At Russell’s Pest Control, we have a team of termite exterminators that will work with you to keep your property free of these wood-destroying insects all year long. Some of the steps in our termite control process include:
- A thorough property inspection to identify any sources of the infestation and the termite species
- Placement or application of proper termite control treatments and products
- Ongoing treatment if necessary to ensure complete termite removal
- A detailed termite removal report describing the treatment
- Termite control and prevention tips to avoid future infestations
Need a Termite Control Estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Knoxville’s Most Trusted Termite ExterminatorsThe best way to avoid the horror of a termite infestation is to get annual inspections and preventative termite control treatments. The termite removal experts at Russell’s Pest Control will work with you to determine the best course of action to keep your property safe. Our termite treatments are the best in the industry, guaranteeing you can stay termite-free!
Termite Exterminators – Control – Removal in Knoxville TN
Serving East Tennessee since 1971