Are Termite Treatments Safe?
If administered by a professional pest control company, termite treatments are safe and exceptionally effective.
There are a number of professional termite treatments available. When applied by an experienced professional, termite control products are quite safe and people do not typically suffer from any residual effects. So long as precautions are taken before and after termite treatment, no one in your home needs to worry about safety issues.
How Effective Are Termite Treatments?
Liquid termite treatments and baiting systems (Sentricon) are two of the most common termite treatments that are regarded to be highly effective in controlling and preventing infestations. Sentricon, is a great system for those who prefer to have a professional regularly monitor their home and bait stations for effectiveness in keeping termites away. This ensures year-round and safe protection against termites in our Knoxville TN home.
Do You Have a Termite Problem? We Can Help.
Click the button below to leave your information & we'll be in touch in an hour or less.
Benefits of Liquid Termite Treatments vs. Sentricon
- Liquid Termite Treatments
- As soon as a termite ingests a termiticide, it becomes a carrier, transferring the treatment to other termites it contacts.
- These termites in turn become secondary carriers, behaving normally while they transfer the treatment to other termites they contact and spread it like a virus throughout the colony.
- This unique, spiraling process is called the “transfer effect,” and it helps deliver devastating results to termites in order to maximize the protection of your home.
- Bait Stations (Sentricon)
- Sentricon bait stations are installed in the ground around your home. The scientifically engineered bait begins working to destroy any active colonies.
- The active ingredient in this engineered bait, which is nearly ten times more attractive to termites than wood, works to prevent termites from maturing. When the termites are unable to molt, they will die.
- Ongoing service and inspections by a professional will ensure the Sentricon bait system continues to work all year long.
Safe Termite Treatments in Knoxville
If you are working with a professional termite control company such as Russell’s Pest Control, termite treatment will be very safe. Our highly trained professionals will work to apply termite treatment in a manner that is effective, but also safe for you and your family. Learn more about our safety measures when it comes to termite treatment by calling us today.
Are Termite Treatments Safe? in Knoxville TN
Serving East Tennessee since 1971