Every morning that you wake up in a pest-free home is a good morning. And the easiest way to ensure that stress-free feeling? Sign up for Russell’s PestFree365+ service!
What is PestFree365+? It’s more than just a pest control subscription plan or preventative maintenance program – it’s Russell’s promise that we’ll be there all year long providing pest-free living for you and your family.
PestFree365+ Protects Your Home & Gives Peace Of Mind
PestFree365+ covers the most prevalent pests in our area, including:
- Asian Lady Beetles
- Bald Face Hornets
- Boxelder Bugs
- Bed Bugs*
- Carpenter Ants*
- Carpenter Bees*
- Carpet Beetles
- Cicada Killer Wasp
- Clover Mites
- Cluster Flies
- Grain Beetles
- Ground Beetles
- Indian Meal Moths
- Indoor Ticks
- Paper Wasps
- Pill Bugs/Sow Bugs
- Rats (indoor)*
- Stink Bugs
- Yellow Jackets
*Local restrictions apply. Additional costs and services may occur.
Service frequency will vary based on geography. PestFree365+ does not include the following pests: honey bees, flies, lice, dust mites, mosquitoes, exterior ticks, ornamental/turf pests, slugs, snails, termites, wildlife, birds, and brown recluse spiders. Automatic Payment is required for PestFree365+. Voles and fire ants are only covered if they are in the home, we will not treat the lawn.
Home must be free of bed bugs at the initial service to qualify for coverage of bed bugs under the PestFree365+ plan and applies to single family, free-standing, owner-occupied homes only. Account must be in good standing. Other restrictions may apply.
How Does Russell’s PestFree365+ Work?
- A trained pest specialist assigned to you and your home
- Preventative maintenance and unlimited service calls
- Broad pest protection covers 36 of the most common pests that can be found here in Knoxville
- Regularly scheduled exterior inspections four times per year. Interior services are performed at the request of the customer.
- Service appointments that work for your busy schedule and lifestyle – you tell us when works for you!
- Expert tips and recommendations to help keep your home free of infestation
- Convenient payment options with recurring Automatic Payment for your convenience
$50 OFF Year-Round Pest Protection
To use this coupon, call to schedule and reference this coupon code:
*Offer available to residential customers who purchase a new PestFree365+ plan on or after 10/02/2023. This offer does not apply to commercial services. The $50 discount will be deducted from the initial service. Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. Offer details subject to change.
Expires 11 / 30 / 2023
Protection All Year Long
Sign up for Russell’s PestFree365+ and we’ll get you started on a comprehensive pest control plan that will keep your home bug and vermin-free all year.
The Initial Service
PestFree365+ begins with a thorough inspection inside and outside your home. The service specialist will review the findings with you, and utilizing Integrated Pest Management (IPM) practices, we’ll solve your pest control problem and continue working to prevent further issues.
PestFree365+ protects you and your home with proactive seasonal services three times per year. Our professionals target pests that are common to our area along with the pests that pose the greatest threat during each season. Visits also may be scheduled between appointments if additional treatment is needed.
Need a Pest Control Estimate?
Leave your information below and we'll call you back.
- Interior inspections occur during the winter because pests move inside as temperatures drop
- Exterior inspections happen during warm weather to prevent pests from coming in
- If an issue occurs between your visits, schedule an additional visit free of charge
- Inspection and treatment for crawling insects.
- Treatment targeted at key interior pest harborage sites for prevention.
- Spider webs around the home perimeter, as needed, are removed.
- All rodent protection equipment is inspected and serviced, and any minor rodent entry points are filled, if applicable.
- Special exterior treatment used to minimize stinging insect nesting.
- Treatment prevents crawling insect entry.
- Targeted outside service to prevent any migration into your home, minimizing interior treatment.
- An inspection is performed to identify potential pest-conducive conditions, including potential entry points.
- Outdoor rodent bait stations are checked, if applicable.
Q. How is billing managed?
A. A monthly payment is automatically charged, so your upcoming service is prepaid. There is no additional charge if treatment is necessary between your services. Invoicing options are also available.
Q. How will I know when to schedule my next visit?
A. If you have a specific date in mind, please contact our office. Otherwise, you will be notified when your inspection and service have been completed each time.
PestFree365+ – Preventive Pest Control Program in Knoxville TN
Serving East Tennessee since 1971