Serving Knoxville | Lenoir City | Chattanooga | Loudon
The last thing any restaurant patron wants to see as they’re about to eat their meal is a pest scampering across the floor. Unfortunately, pest problems in restaurants are extremely common. The food service industry is under immense pressure to keep a clean environment in order to stay in business, and staying pest-free plays a huge role in that!
The exterminators at Russell’s Pest Control know how to keep restaurants in the Knoxville area pest-free all year long.
Is pest control for restaurants necessary?
There’s no denying that pests in a restaurant are dangerous. They spread filth, concern customers, threaten food safety, and more. Some of the reasons why ongoing pest control for restaurants is so important includes:
- Certain pests may carry diseases such as typhoid, cholera, E. coli, and salmonella.
- Pests can contaminate food with droppings, urine, and filth.
- Rodents can directly carry and thus introduce other pests such as ticks, mites, and flees.
- Severe damage can be inflicted upon buildings, wiring, fixtures, and machinery.
Need a Restaurant Pest Control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Our restaurant extermination process
In order to keep your restaurant safe and open, it’s recommended to work with pest control experts who can prevent infestations year-round. Our restaurant extermination includes the following steps:
- A thorough property inspection of the restaurant and surrounding grounds
- Identification of pest pressures and the conditions that may be attracting them
- Development of a restaurant pest control plan that suits your needs and adheres to your building’s regulations
- Proper sealing of entry points or exclusion efforts to control sources of the infestation
- Ongoing visits from a team committed to surpassing your expectations to keep your restaurant pest-free
Long-lasting restaurant pest control
With years of experience under our belt, Russell’s Pest Control knows what it takes to ensure restaurants in Knoxville pass their inspections every time. Regular inspections, preventative measures, and discreet treatments will ensure your restaurant or foodservice building is safe and free of pests. To learn more about our restaurant pest control, call our team today!Back to Commercial Pest Control
Restaurant Pest Control in Knoxville TN
Serving East Tennessee since 1971