Russell’s Pest Control Supports Komen Knoxville Race For The Cure

Russell’s Pest Control is a proud supporter of the Komen Knoxville Race for the Cure. Here at Russell’s Pest Control we are dedicated to our community and are excited to help with such a worthy cause as Breast Cancer research and support. Did you know that 100% of the proceeds from this race are actually allotted to the cause of breast cancer research and to the support of those fighting the breast cancer battle? In fact, 75% of the funds raised remain in our community to fund programs designed to offer free breast cancer screenings and patient assistance. The other 25% goes to help fund the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program. According to the Susan G. Komen Knoxville website, the “Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the world’s largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer ever created.”

The following schedule from the Susan G. Komen Knoxville website is for the 2015 race being held on Saturday October 24, 2015 in World’s Fair Park. Help get the word out and come out to show your support for the fight against breast cancer.

Race Day Info

6:30a-7:45am Race Day Registration Under the viaduct by the elevator

6:30am – Survivor Breakfast, sponsored by Bojangle’s, begins

6:45a – 7:15am – Race Day Team Photos at Amphitheatre

7:20am – Survivor Recognition Program at Expo Stage

7:30am – “Parade of Pink” – all survivors will gather at the Expo Stage and parade to the Amphitheatre

7:45am – Survivor Photo in Amphitheatre

8:15am – Timed Runners (blue bibs) report to the Start Line

8:30am – 5K Run/Walk Starts on Clinch Ave. Bridge

9:00am – Wendy’s Family Fun Run/Walk begins at the intersection of Clinch Ave and World’s Fair Park next to the Candy Factory

9:30am – Race Day Team Photos re-open in the Amphitheatre

10:00am – Runner Awards Ceremony

10:30am – Co-Survivor Ceremony

10:40am – Team Awards Ceremony

To register for this amazing event or to simply donate funds to the cause just go to our Russell’s Pest Control homepage and click on this Susan G. Komen Race link. Partner with Russell’s not only to stomp out pests, but also to stomp out breast cancer.

Russell’s Pest Control Supports Komen Knoxville Race For The Cure in Knoxville TN

Serving East Tennessee since 1971

Knoxville | Lenoir City | Sevierville | Loudon | Chattanooga | Kingsport | Jefferson City | Morristown | Newport | Maryville | Pigeon Forge | Gatlinburg | Oak Ridge | Cleveland | Dayton | Crossville | Athens

Knox County | Blount County | Loudon County | Roane County | Anderson County | Jefferson County | Bradley County | Monroe County | Hamilton County | Campbell County