We live in a time where pests are presenting more and more threats to our health. Tick-borne diseases alone have more than doubled in the last decade. And the diseases spread by ticks, mosquitoes, cockroaches, rodents and other pests have become more than life-threatening, they can alter the course of a life. You can be moving right along through life raising a family, going to work, enjoying vacations, and with one bite, find yourself struggling every day with weakness, fatigue, depression and a long list of other medical issues. That is why it is vital to choose a pest control provider who can give you the best protection possible. But how do you do that? How do you read between the lines and find out which pest control company can really do the job?
Here are five things to look for in a pest control company:
- The National Pest Management Association helps make the selection of a pest control company easy by awarding the QualityPro Seal of Excellence to companies that demonstrate a high grade in key areas such as business operations, consumer relations, employee training, environmental stewardship, and more. When you see the QualityPro stamp on a website, you can know that you’re dealing with a company that has achieved what only 3% of pest control companies in the United States have achieved. That is saying something.
- Check to make sure the company you’re hiring has employees that are licensed and certified. Pest control is complicated. It requires ongoing training. The proof of this training is licensing and certifications.
- See if the company you’re choosing has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. When complaints happen—and they do because pest control is complicated—you can see how well a company does at addressing these complaints by looking them up on the BBB.
- While a nice uniform and a company vehicle is certainly not a guarantee of great pest control service, you should not trust your pest control needs to someone who does not at least demonstrate this level of professionalism.
- At the end of the day, the best place to find out what a company offers is to check out their reviews on resources such as Google. It is extremely difficult to keep a high rating on review services because pest control is complicated.
If you live in the Greater Knoxville area, we want you to know that our team of licensed and certified professionals has earned the QuailtyPro seal of excellence and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. When you choose Russell’s Pest control, you’ll always have a professional show up at your door, and you’ll always get the highest level of pest control available. Just ask the over 600 customers who have left us 5-star reviews on Google. Let our team provide your family with the service you deserve. Contact us today to request a free pest control estimate. We’re here to help.
5 Things To Consider When Choosing A Pest Control Company in Knoxville TN
Serving East Tennessee since 1971