Whether you own a home or a commercial property, the last thing you want is a beetle infestation. Whether it’s carpet beetles in your favorite rug, weevils in your pantry, or powderpost beetles in the very foundation of your property, it’s best to call a beetle exterminator to get rid of these pests. Beetles can be difficult to identify, making it important to work with a professional pest control company such as Russell’s Pest Control.
Our beetle pest control experts can control current infestations as well as help you prevent future ones from happening!
When to get beetle bug pest control
Beetles are certainly not the most dangerous pest, but it’s still important to get professional help when it comes to getting rid of them. Pantry beetles can cause a mess, and it’s important to ensure you’ve completely removed the infestation. Carpet beetles can be a nuisance and difficult to control without strong beetle pest control treatments. Powderpost beetles in particular can be very destructive as wood-boring pests, making it absolutely essential to enlist the help of a beetle bug pest control expert.
Need a beetle control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Our beetle pest control process
To protect your property from beetles, it’s important to work with a beetle exterminator that can protect you from dealing with an infestation year-round. Our beetle exterminators will implement the following steps:
- A thorough property inspection of your home or business
- Identification of the beetle species and the conditions that may be attracting them
- Development of a beetle pest control plan to tackle your unique infestation
- Proper sealing of entry points or exclusion efforts to control sources of the infestation
- Implementation of beetle treatment products, baits, or traps
- If necessary, further visits from our beetle exterminators to surpass your expectations to keep your property pest-free
Knoxville’s best beetle exterminator
No matter what type of beetle you’re dealing with, it’s always recommended to call a beetle exterminator to get rid of them completely. The beetle pest control team at Russell’s Pest Control understands the unique approach it takes to control beetles in Knoxville area homes or businesses. Call us today to learn more!Back to Beetle Exterminators – Control – Removal
When to Call a Beetle Exterminator in Knoxville TN
Serving East Tennessee since 1971