They may not seem like a serious pest problem, but anyone who has had an infestation will tell you how difficult it is to get rid of ants. Ants can spread quickly and can form new colonies within your property, which is why it’s important to enlist the help of a professional who knows how to stop ants in their tracks!
Whether you’re just starting to notice ants in your property or want to prevent them from invading in the first place, Russell’s Pest Control is proud to be Knoxville’s best exterminator for ants.
3 Reasons Why You Need an Ant Exterminator
If you’ve had ants in the past, you know how hard they are to control. There are three reasons why you should never ignore your small ant problem in your business:
- Some types of ants swarm and sting. When dealing with more dangerous ant species like fire ants, never try to remove them on your own.
- Ants can cause structural damage. Carpenter ants are infamous for damaging homes and other properties, and always need to be exterminated by a professional.
- Ant infestations can be never-ending. Ant nests are often bigger and deeper than you think. Getting rid of the entire colony (or colonies) requires the help of the best ant exterminators.
How To Get Rid of Ants for Good
When it comes to learning how to stop ants, many people will offer a number of techniques. DIY ant control is not recommended to keep ants away long-term. Although some all-natural remedies may work to prevent these pests, they won’t work to tackle a full-on infestation. It’s even more important to know when to call an ant exterminator when you’re dealing with a more dangerous ant species, including carpenter ants and fire ants. Bottom line: to get rid of ants effectively, you need to enlist the help of an ant exterminator!
Need an Estimate for Ant control?
Our Ant Exterminator Process
To protect your property from these pests, it’s important to work with an ant exterminator that can protect you from dealing with an infestation year-round. What does an exterminator do for ants, you ask? Our ants exterminators will implement the following steps:
- A thorough property inspection of your home or business
- Identification of the ant species and the conditions that may be attracting them
- Development of an ant extermination plan to tackle your unique infestation
- Proper sealing of entry points or exclusion efforts to control sources of the infestation
- Implementation of ant control products, baits, or traps
- If necessary, further visits from our ant exterminators to surpass your expectations to keep your property ant-free
Knoxville’s Best Exterminator for Ants
Ant infestations are one of the most frustrating pest problems, as well as one of the most common! Not only is it difficult to get rid of ants, but certain species can also be dangerous or destructive. It’s always best to get help from an ant exterminator. Russell’s Pest Control is the Knoxville area’s leading ant removal company and offers fast, convenient service from our trained technicians. Call us today to learn about our ant control methods!Back to Ant Exterminators – Control – Removal
When to Call an Ant Exterminator in Knoxville TN
Serving East Tennessee since 1971