LaFollette, TN Pest Control
LaFollette is a thriving Tennessee city that offers its residents access to plenty of outdoor space in combination with the modern conveniences that are found in nearby larger cities. If you enjoy spending time in the mountains or around lakes and like the atmosphere of a small friendly town, then LaFollette is the city for you! Unfortunately, though, it is not just people that live in LaFollette, pests like bugs, rodents, and other critters also call it home. To help protect the people, businesses, and homes found in LaFollette the local pest control experts found at Russell’s Pest Control have developed highly effective, modern, and budget-friendly pests control programs to eliminate and control common Tennessee pests. Don’t let pests get the best of you, partner with Russell’s to eliminate pests from your LaFollette property once and for all!
Residential Pest Control Services In LaFollette, TN
To provide the residential pest control you, your family, and home deserve put into place one of our four Power programs. Each program provides you with the year-round protection your home needs. At Russell’s Pest Control we understand that each home and family has its own unique needs which is why we offer a variety of year-round pest control programs. All of our Power programs provide quarterly pest services, protection against over 30 common household pests, and our Russell’s Pest Free Guarantee which state that if pests come back between visits, so will we for free!
- Power Gold
- Power Plus+
- Power Platinum
Russell’s Pest Control is a local pest control company that comprehends the local needs of all our customers. We take pride in being able to offer industry-leading treatments and technology to solve any Eastern Tennessee home’s pest problems. To learn more about our any of our Power programs or to request your free estimate, call us today!
Tips To Avoid Cicada Killer Wasps In LaFollette, TN
Cicada killer wasps are a large species of wasp that grow to between 2 and 3 inches in length. These stinging insects burrow into the ground where they create individual cells to lay their eggs in. These wasps prefer to make their home in soil that is well-drained and is light or sandy in texture. Cicada killer wasps hunt, sting, and paralyze their prey (cicada bugs and other insects), bringing them back to their burrow to feed to their larvae. So as you now can probably tell, despite their rather aggressive name, these wasps are more of a threat to other insects than to people. In fact, cicada killer wasps aren’t aggressive and their stings are less painful than other wasp species. But care should still be taken around them because in the event of a sting their venom is strong to trigger serious allergic reactions in some people. To prevent cicada killer wasps from choosing your property to nest on and create unsightly burrows in we offer the following prevention tips:
- Reduce areas of flowering vegetation on your property, especially flowering vegetation that is planted right next to your home.
- Plant grass in any bare areas found on your lawn.
- Seal cracks in the foundation and exterior walls of your home to make sure that they don’t enter inside and become a threat to you and your family.
If cicada killer wasps have become a nuisance and or danger to you and your family, contact the stinging insect professional at Russell’s Pest Control today!
Protect Your Halls, TN Business From Pests
To very effectively control pests in LaFollette commercial facilities Russell’s Pest Control heavily relies on Integrated Pest Management (IPM) strategies to help exclude pests from your business and correct the conditions that are drawing pests to your business and allowing them inside. Our commercial pest control services include:
- A thorough inspection of your facility.
- Identification of exterior and interior pest issues.
- Identification of any conditions on or in your commercial property like clogged drains, overgrown vegetation, overflowing garbage, and cluttered storage areas that may be attracting pests.
- The development of a customized pest control plan that is tailored to your business and that follows your industry’s regulation.
We protect thousands of business from pests, put your LaFollette business’s pest control needs into our capable and experienced hands!
Learn How To Protect Your LaFollette, TN Property From Termites
To protect your LaFollette property from being damaged by termites, Russell’s Pest Control highly recommends having routine professional termite inspections performed along with the installation of the eco-friendly and non-invasive Sentricon® System with Always Active™. Sentricon® with Always Active™ can provide your Tennessee property with the continuous protection that is needed to prevent wood-eating, moisture seeking termites from invading your property and causing extensive structural damages. In addition to Sentricon® with Always Active™ and our professional services, the following tips can help to protect your LaFollette home from termite damages:
- Make sure that the gutters on your property are clear and that they are directing water away from the foundation of your home.
- Fix leaky exterior and interior pipes, fixtures, and faucets.
- Replace any structural wood in your home that has been damaged by water.
- Properly ventilate the areas in your home where moisture tends to build up- basements, crawl spaces, and attic spaces; and/or us dehumidifiers.
- Create a 6-inch border between the ground and any wooden element of your home.
- Keep woodpiles a distance away from the exterior of your home.
Contact us today to learn more about Sentricon® with Always Active™ or to schedule a termite inspection for your LaFollette property!
Request Your Free Estimate
Schedule Your No Obligation Estimate Today